BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Brochure and Accuracy Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the brochure and all advertising material is accurate at the time of publication, we cannot be held responsible for changes or matters outside our control. All information is given in good faith but no warranties are made regarding information provided, either written or oral.
2. Booking and Payment Bookings can be made by E-mail or post and confirmed within 7 days using the Booking Form supplied and enclosing a deposit of £25 per person (non refundable) or if you are booking less than eight weeks before departure, the full price. Under no circumstances can the prescribed number of persons per booking form be exceeded. The final payment becomes due eight weeks before your holiday date. There will be no refund 21 days before arrival. If the full amount plus the security deposit is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
3. Prices Prices are per week per cottage and are inclusive of electricity (an excess of 50 units per week will be chargeable), gas, water and the provision of bed linen and towels but do not include towels for use outside the cottage(s) or around the pool. Please bring your own pool towels otherwise a charge will be made.
4. Cancellation It is recommended that you take out insurance to protect the risk of cancellation from the time of booking and for medical, baggage cover etc. whilst abroad. Should a cottage be unavailable on the day stated, due to unforeseen circumstances, every attempt will be made to relocate guests. If this is not possible, all rent monies will be refunded without question but no further liability will fall upon the owners.
5. Your responsibilities Your property will be cleaned before your arrival and we respectfully ask you to remember that you are staying in someone else's home and to leave it clean and tidy when you depart. If extra cleaning is required a minimum charge of £50 will be levied. Minor breakages should be replaced and anything major reported to the owners in order that it can be rectified before the following clients arrive. Please do not arrive at the property before 5.00 p.m. and kindly leave by 09.30 a.m. on the day of departure (otherwise you could be charged extra rental) in order to give the cleaners enough time between clients to ensure that the property is ready. If you expect to arrive after 7.00 p.m. please telephone.
6. Complaints In the event of any complaint arising, either on arrival or after occupation has commenced, this should be brought to the attention of the owners immediately so that remedial action, where necessary, can be taken without delay. They will do everything possible to deal with any difficulties both quickly and effectively. The owners retain the right to enter the property at any reasonable time to deal with any complaints and to carry out any repairs deemed necessary to the property or equipment. Any complaint after departure must be in writing within 14 days of your departure.
7. Swimming Pool - Open June to September - 12m x 6m x 1.5m. Pool towels not supplied - please bring your own towels (pool towels can be hired). No swimming between 20.00 hours and 09.00 hours. No diving as the pool is only 1.5m deep. No drinking glasses or bottles to be used around the pool (plastic only please) or food (crisps etc). Children to be under parent's supervision at all times as the owners cannot be responsible for their safety as there is no lifeguard on duty.
8. General Whilst every possible effort will be made to maintain the pool and household equipment in good order for the enjoyment of our guests we cannot accept liability in the event of any unforeseen calamity but would ask you to bear with us whilst we attempt to rectify the problem as soon as possible. We accept smokers but would appreciate you smoking outside. If the cottage needs to be fumigated due to excess smoke a minimum charge of £50 will be levied.
9. Car parking allocated covered and at owners risk.
10. These conditions are governed by English law.