Les Granges Holiday Cottages
Mike & Pauline VIncent welcome you to Les Granges!
Les Granges is an impressive 17th century Bordelais stone barn with pool
in private grounds sympathetically restored into five spacious stone cottages with lots of character and charm. Set in a small, pretty farming hamlet amongst vines and woodlands. There are walks and bike rides in all directions with only the occasional farm vehicle to disturb you.
Les Granges nestles between the Gironde and the border of the Dordogne, near the vineyards of Bordeaux, Saint Emilion, Cotes de Castillon, Duras and Bergerac.
• With shared pool and private terraces it is well equipped for a good value family holiday.
• Local restaurants only 10 minutes drive away - 5 courses starting from 12 euros
• Only 15 minutes drive away is the large 18 hole golf club of Les Vigiers with a superb restaurant and tea room.
• There is a nice beach at Lac de Gurson just a little further away and the River Dordogne is lovely for canoeing, fishing and scenic boat rides from Ste. Foy and Bergerac.
• Wine tasting from the old cellars of Saint Emilion is a must as well as the local vineyards.
• You will find something special in every cottage, including all the creature comforts you need for a comfortable stay.
Your first sight of Les Granges is from a quiet country lane with views over the vines and woodlands. You arrive at Les Granges driving straight into your own parking space. At the front of the property is an enclosed garden and pathway leading you into the beautifully restored gites overlooking the 12m x 6m pool and paddling pool (fenced and gated). The other side of the property there are panoramic views over the countryside. Les Granges is full of character and charm offering spacious accommodation with many exposed oak beams and original features.